MY FUTURE JOB

good i'm study design industrial and i'm going in my last years of career, i'm in the process of thesis and also i'm working in a office by design .


my real dream for jobs is have a mini company with my family where we can make and give consultancy design, prototype of objets, print 3D or cut laser.

I would like to work making investigations about how we can mixing ways of doing analogues with all the what is digital manufacturing or maybe making things experimental with tests by materials or difference types of manufacturing development.


i think although wanted this workshop dont be can in the outdoors because we need some machines that can not be in the open air. 


¿if i would like to travel a lot in my job? yes o yes. maybe i can travel to found some reference for my mini company, differents ways to do things or see the things.


¿what about the salary? i just want live good and have good my parents . So i hope the money be too much jajajajajaa

Comentarios

Entradas populares