my favourite photograph

three years ago, i had a classmates that it is called "elective by photograph", in this class our teacher (she is evident photographer) learned us a different types of photos and how this it has colours, eloquence, expressivity, expression, view and concept, idea or notion, very things, about what we want to says in the photo. So, one day she gave us a proyect that we had to try took photos with a concept and all the things that i said before.

   



 









I stared to think about what i can do, what is the more expressive in my life and for nothing, my dogs come into my bedroom with her pretty face and show me her little tongue. Was easy for a one seconds but after took the photos was a journey. I remember that i maked a little studie for took the photos but Harry (this is her name) moves every moment.

But i said to myself "you cant give in to your cravings",

I know sometime i´m very dramatic, but is what it is.

I took many photos that i has what i want. The more expressive in my life, my best friend, my dog. I think that this photos are very funny beacuse in a one moment when i was took the photos i see how harry try with all her forces by dog help me jajajajja. Maybe for others people this photos can be a disgust i dont know but for me mean we our love that only beloging to us.


i have not internet for upload the photos :( 

Comentarios

  1. sad we cant see the picture but that seems like a great experience to have!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like to take pictures of my dog, to save the memories in case that I can never see her again :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares