A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

 


Mmmmh, if you ask me what country i would like to go, maybe i can tell you Italia, but priority for Milan. Because in this Metropolitan of Italia is where industrial design is born and this has caused me a lot of curiosity to know more about this discipline. I dont know more than this for to be sincerely and ¡ah! My sister has been there the last week and she says that the people there don’t take a shower much, so i don’t prefer to imagine the smell very much there.

Fort he next questions, If i would to go there, firts evident i like to go meet the city to learn about the culture, this is so obviously, but after all this maybe i dont know if i win the “Kino” before to trip and i have a lot of money, probaly studing something like “history of art” or “Paint” and work in some study of the art and design to get better in print and model 3D. This is could be amazing so i want to think that this possibility can be a real.


Comentarios

  1. Hi! I write about Italy too!!, unfortunally i don´t know about how Milan looks like , it´s very interesting the idea of visit that place for the history of art, I definitely have to see that things too.
    bye <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Italy, it's a beautiful place. In fact, one of my dreams is go to Milan, but for the fashion design. I hope that you can go someday. <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares