CAREER RELATED TOPIC

Well when i talk about this always i laught because i think "the things of the life".

How i was telled you in the first post , i have a big sister and when she studies architecture for someyears, i remember that she stayed for long hours in the night making mockup , so i little girl always going her room to help her or only see how she doing, in sometimes she dont use some mockup and she gives me for play. So this help me when i grow up  to choosed this career for study. 

short history, i finished the school and i make the psu for postulate a university. So my first opcion was architecture but you know my score dont was hight, so i haved to choose my second option that was design (this ideas was from my dad) and well this it liked me.

I prefer believe that maybe i'm not fall in love of my career but  is something that for me is easy or i have quality and when i do it i'm feel happy and funny.

Comentarios

Entradas populares