my

 Hi! 

My name is Javiera, i have twenty-three years old and i'm student by career Industrial Design and i hope this year finish fot the love of good. Well i live in Pirque with my family, that is my dad, mom, my sister and little brother and my two dogs, so for traveling to the FAU is a long distance and very minutes, sometimes when i get out to my house still dont have a sun because i wake up at six o'clock.

In my days when i can finally by in my bed without make something i usually watch movies or somethinsg like that in Netflix, i like specially watch things about detectives. Maybe if i dont have nothing to watch i just get out of my house and i try to find something that help me to make my day more funny. But this last is only in the summer because this winter has very cooldest, so i prefer stay in my house.

Well to tell you somethings more about what i'm doing now i star with my jobs. I make a class by desing and robotic for the kids. Also in my free time i'm working with my dad in the services for laser cut and print 3D. As well as i teach modeling in 3D for people that want to learn someting about design parametrics and software like that.

without more to say i finish this first blog and greetings!

Comentarios

Entradas populares